Los Angeles: The So-So's and No-No's....up to SO much NO good....
Weekend Recap. Rosey and I made a trip to Los Angeles on Friday. I went to get my hair did and Rosey chilled at Ed's place. Sean met us up via metrolink where he was a stowaway. We decided to play with the swords from Yukio and Pennee's wedding while waiting to eat dinner. Our first task was to test the sharpness of the blade by cutting celery. After messing around with the swords we headed out to K-town. Prince is the bomb.com for their wings and kimchi fried rice. This place might be the best korean restaurant I've been to. After 2 hours of eating and soju we headed over to The Hundreds party and ended the night at Redwood. I was DD and had to be back to SD by 8am the next day for an eye apt. We ended up leaving LA and driving back to SD the same night. I didn't get home until 4am and had to be up at 7am. After my doctor's apt. I had dance rehearsal then headed to the Padre Game with my parents and the Reyes family. It was Scripps employee appreciation night so we had free food and got to watch the Padre game. With Randy and I being the crazies we ditched the tailgate party and headed to the Corner for Happy Hour. Marlene and Mark met up with us and this was the beginning of our crazy night. We started drinking at 6pm! I will let the pictures speak for itself. Our night ended at Basic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home